TIISA Annual Conference - "Servicification" - CALL FOR PAPERS
The Jean Monnet Trade & Investment in Services Associates (TIISA) invites submissions for the 2020 Conference.
In line with the Network’s interdisciplinary character, this includes papers in the fields of law, political science, business & economics.
Conference co-hosted by:
- China Institute for WTO Studies, University of International Business and Economics (UIBE) Beijing
- The Institute for International Trade (IIT) The University of Adelaide
Conference: November 9,10,12,13
Phd Workshop: November 4 & 6
5.30pm - 7.00pm (ACTD) Adelaide Time
3.00pm - 5.30pm (CST) Beijing Time
4 Conference sessions are proposed:
- Servicification: Global, Regional and Economy‐Specific Drivers and Trends
- Servicification: Modern Manufacturing and Services: Industry Case Studies
- Servicification: The 4th Industrial Revolution and the Digitalisation of the Economy
- Servicification: Implications for International Trade Governance
30 September 2020 - Conference
25 October 2020 - PhD Workshop
Submissions emailed to:
Professor TU Xinquan - China Institute for WTO Studies, University of International Business and Economic in Beijing, China
Professor Jane Drake-Brockman - Institute for International Trade, The University of Adelaide
This work is licensed under Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
IIT is a global leader in researching, analysing and commenting on International Trade.
Stay informed about our up-and-coming seminars, events, publications, awards, new projects and collaborations, and other exciting news.