- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: National Wine Centre – Hickinbotham Hall
Our expert panel will shed light on the latest Brexit developments. They will look at the political and economic developments in both London and Brussels, along with what all of this means for Australia and a possible Australia/UK trade deal.
- Date: Wed, 20, 8:30 am - Thu, 21 Mar 2019, 4:00 pm
- Location: Nexus Building 10 Pulteney St, Level 7
The University of Adelaide’s Institute for International Trade (IIT) will be hosting the 3rd PhD Summer Institute in International Trade and we invite you to join us for this event.
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019, 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Level 5, Room 5.01. The University of Adelaide, 10 Pulteney Street
The African international and continental trading environment is currently experiencing a period of rapid change characterised by positive developments such as the on-going African Continental Free Trade Area (AfFTA).