Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Tue, 11, 9:00 am - Wed, 12 Jun 2019, 5:00 pm
- Location: The University of Adelaide, Nexus 10 - Level 7 (rooms 4 & 5)
The Institute for International Trade (IIT) in partnership with Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE), Beijing, China invites you to "New Developments in Trade and Regionalism: Case of Australia, China, and East Asia"
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Adelaide Law School, North Terrace. Moot Court
A recent Trade Policy Brief published on the Institute for International Trade’s website addresses the current crisis in the WTO Appellate Body.
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: WTO Building - Geneva Switzerland
The Institute for International Trade is taking a global lead on digital trade as the first organization to host policy research and outreach seminar events for WTO members in the margins of the WTO e Commerce negotiations.